Get Over £3,000 Cash For Poor Housing Conditions In Council Properties

Get Over £3,000 Cash For Poor Housing Conditions In Council Properties

With My Housing Disrepair Claim, you can get over £3,000* for poor housing conditions in council properties, including leaks, mould and damp, pest infestations and more - all for FREE! If you live in a housing association or council property and are dealing with issues like these, why not get in contact with My Housing Disrepair Claim? You could be eligible for thousands of pounds if your home is in urgent repair!

To make a claim, click "GET OFFER" and look through the list of issues. Then just fill in the form with your details and click 'submit'. That's all you need to do! They will be in contact soon to help begin your claim.

Find out if you're eligible today and claim an average of *£3,241.00 compensation!

Rating: 4.6/5. From 9 votes.
Please wait...
Free Boxer Shorts
So close!
Free Krispy Kreme Doughnut
Free Mobile Sim Card
Free Massive Dog Food Bag (Worth £24)
Free £5 Cash Bonus
No luck today
Free Baby Box
Free Cookbook
Here is your chance to win some freebies!!

Enter your name and email address and spin the wheel. This is your chance to win amazing freebies!

Our in-house rules:

  • One game per user
  • Cheaters will be disqualified.
  • Freebies are delivered by 3rd parties and are not guaranteed

Get Our WhatsApp Alerts to see even more freebies!