At LatestFreeStuff.co.uk, we value our members and take their privacy seriously, treating any information you give us with great care. We will ensure any personal information you provide to us is protected using secure systems and processes.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 20th May 2018.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We want to send out a newsletter. Secondly, we know it’s important you receive the latest deals and discounts and taking your details means we can easily send the right offers your way. This service is free of charge.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, title and gender
- Contact Data may include your address and email address.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
– Subscribe to our service or publications;
– Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
– Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions – As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns.
- We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
- We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources – We may receive personal, identify, contact or technical data about you from various third parties and public sources.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Subscribing to our service or publications.
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or give us feedback.
- Administering and protecting our business and our site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).
- Delivering relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Using data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- Making suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or WhatsApp messaging.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at or following unsubscribe links in any of our newsletters or marketing channels. To unsubscribe from Whatsapp just sent ‘STOP’ to any message.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us through the contact us form.
We will NOT sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We set out on this page, descriptions of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- Requested information from us by signing up to our newsletter; or
- If you provided us with your details at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications for any of our services.
You can expect to receive regular promotions and offer updates within these categories:
- Free Samples
- Free Product Tests
- Paid Surveys
- Paid Trials
- Sale and Deals from Online Retailers
- Cash back offers
- Gaming including Bingo, Lottery and Betting
- Finance including Travel Money, Money Management, Saving Money Services
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph above:
- Service providers who provide IT support, data, communication and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
By sending a start message to LatestFreeStuff via our WhatsApp or Facebook messenger service, I agree with respect to Art. 6 Abs.1 lit. a GDPR that Sender has my permission to use my personal data (e.g. first and last name, phone number, messenger ID, profile image, messages) for direct communication and the required data processing, based on the respective messenger. To use this service, an existing messenger account with the respective provider is required.
The possible messenger service providers are:
Whatsapp – WhatsApp, Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA
Facebook Messenger – Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
I acknowledge that the respective provider might receive personal data (including communication meta data) that might be processed at servers located in countries outside of the EU (e.g. USA) that do not guarantee the same level of data protection as that practiced in the EU. Whatsapp Inc and Facebook Inc are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantee compliance with European data protection regulations. Additional information is described in the above privacy policies of the respective messengers. Sender has no detailed knowledge about or influence on the respective providers.
Your agreement to this data processing can be revoked at any time by sending “stop” in the respective messenger. To delete all data that is stored by our technical service provider, please send a message with “delete all data” through your messenger.
Sender uses the technical service provider WhatsBroadcast, Schwanthalerstraße 32, 80336 Munich, Germany as data processor for this messenger service.
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security for your data.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.
We may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Registered office address:
Foxton Media Limited,
WeWork, 6th Floor
1 St Katherines Way,
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at or filling in our contact us form here: https://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/contact-us/